If issues are experienced during an Imago Capture X session, it is recommended that a support file be generated and sent to Imago support.
The process is simple:
- Click Settings (Gear icon).
- Click Support Request. The Support Request dialog opens:
- Enter a clear description of the issue.
- Click "Generate Support File".
- Select the folder location for the file.
- Click Save.
- Send the file to Imago support. Include any description as necessary.
It is recommended that the File Name to be generated be left unchanged.
The file contains important information that which will make it possible for Imago Support to quickly identify and resolve the issue:
- Computer model, memory, processors, OS, video controller etc.
- Imago Capture X and camera(s) configuration.
- User description of issue.
- Session logs.
- Screen shot of session.
- Other information to assist Imago support.
|Imago capture X - Overview|
|Imago Capture X Hot Keys|
|Edit Image Data Before and After Upload|
|Import Images and Watcher Directory Options|
|Use the Frame and Core Cropping Tools|
Please sign in to leave a comment.