|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Change Image Type for Images in a Collection|
This article describe how to change the Image Type for Images in a Collection using Image Tools.
To access Image Tools, click My Workspaces from the top-right dropdown menu:
From the Settings Options on the left-hand side, click Image Tools:
Click the Arrow to the right of Selected to access an option.
Change Image Type for Images in a Collection
As the name implies, this option changes the Image Type for Images in a Collection.
It is important that a Collection is first selected on the Imagery page.
Let's say the when uploading an Image Type for the AADD0146 Collection from Imago Capture X, the user mistakenly uploaded as Dry when it should have been Wet:
To change the Image Type, from Image Tools, select:
- Change Image Type for Images in a Collection.
- The source Collection (Mine Development/Drilling/AADD0146 in this example).
- The Imagery Type containing relevant Image Types (Core Boxes Area One (Dry, Wet, Dry Uncropped, Wet Uncropped) in this example).
- The Image Type that is to be changed from (Dry in this example).
- The Image Type that it is to be changed to (Wet in this example).
- The Images (All in this example).
To deselect all, scroll to the top, hold the Shift key and click the check box alongside the first Imagery.
- Click Change. A Summary Dialog is displayed:
Click Change to begin the process. When complete, the Images are displayed reflecting the changed Image Type (Wet).
Please sign in to leave a comment.