|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Trigger Image Actions|
This article describes how to trigger an Image Action (such as cropping) on one or more Images in a Collection using Image Tools.
Not all Image Tools require a selection(s).
To access Image Tools, click My Workspaces from the top-right dropdown menu:
|Click an image on this page (or any article) to see a larger version.|
From the Settings Options on the left-hand side, click Image Tools:
Click the Arrow to the right of Selected to access an option.
Trigger Image Actions
As the name implies, this option will Trigger an Image Action on one or more Images in a Collection.
The cropping on three Images needs to be redone for the AADD0141 Collection.
- 10.2 - 13.87
- 13.87 - 18.3
- 18.3 - 22.19
On the Imagery Page, the Collection (AADD0141) and both the Dry and Dry Uncropped Image Types (in this example):
From Image Tools, select:
- Reprocess images.
- The Collection (AADD0141 in this example.)
- The Imagery Type to be used for the trigger (Core Boxes Area One (Dry, Wet, Dry Uncropped, Wet Uncropped) in this example).
- Select the Image Type which is to have the trigger (cropping) applied (Dry Uncropped in this example).
- Select the intervals (three in this example).
The x, to the right of the dropdown, list in the screenshot is a quick way to reset a selection.
- Click Trigger. A Summary Dialog is displayed:
Click Trigger to begin the process. When completed, the Image Tools page resets. However, the trigger actions have been completed.
An action on a single image can also be triggered by:
Please sign in to leave a comment.