|SKIP AHEAD TO
|Archive (Delete) Images within a Collection
This article describe how to archive Images within a Collection using Image Tools.
Not to be confused with the Archive Imageries with their Images in a Collection which archives Imageries and their Images;
To access Image Tools, click My Workspaces from the top-right dropdown menu:
From the Settings Options on the left-hand side, click Image Tools:
Click the Arrow to the right of Selected to access an option.
Archive (Delete) Images within a Collection
As the name implies, this option provides the means to archive Images within a Collection.
A Collection must first be selected on the Imagery page.
I want to to archive cropped Images for the Dry from the top three intervals in the AADD0146 Collection. I have decided to redo the cropping for these intervals.
First, I select the Collection from the Imagery page:
From Image Tools, select:
- Archive Images within a Collection.
- The Collection containing the Images to be archived (in this example Mine Development/Drilling/AADD0146).
- Show this Imagery Type (Core Boxes Area One (Dry, Wet, Dry Uncropped, Wet Uncropped) in this example).
- Archive this Image Type (Dry in this example). Images and their ranges (for downhole images) for the selected Image Type are displayed.
- The images to be archived (top three intervals in this example).
To deselect all, scroll to the top, hold the Shift key and click the check box alongside the first Imagery.
- Click Archive. A Summary Dialog is displayed:
Click Archive to begin the process. When complete, the Image Tool resets. There is no confirmation. To confirm the Move, I can review on the Imagery page. Imageries for the three intervals have been removed: