|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Archive (delete) all Imagery Types with their Images in a Collection|
This article describe how to archive (delete) all Imagery Types including their Images and Attributes in a Collection using Image Tools.
To access Image Tools, click My Workspaces from the top-right dropdown menu:
From the Settings Options on the left-hand side, click Image Tools:
Click the Arrow to the right of Selected to access an option.
Archive (delete) all Imageries with their Images in a Collection
As the name implies, this option archives (deletes) all selected Imageries together with associated Images and Attributes as selected in the selected Collection.
A Collection must be selected on the Imagery page
I want to archive some Imageries for the Collection AADD0146. I have it selected on the Imagery page:
From Image Tools, select:
- Archive Imageries with their Images in a Collection.
- The Collection to be archived (in this example Mine Development/Drilling/AADD0146).
- The Imagery Type (in this example, Core Boxes Area One (Dry, Wet, Dry Uncropped, Wet Uncropped). Images and their ranges (for downhole images) for the selected Imagery Type are displayed.
- The images to be archived.
To deselect all, scroll to the top, hold the Shift key and click the check box alongside the first Imagery.
- Click Archive. A Summary Dialog is displayed:
Click Archive to begin the process. When complete, the Image Tool resets. There is no confirmation. To confirm the deletions for the three intervals, I can review on the Imagery page: