|SKIP AHEAD TO|
The Upload Collections task creates Collections in the Imago Portal ready for upload by Imago Capture.
The Upload Collections task can use a CSV file containing the relevant data or this data can be supplied by a Data Connection, which provides access to an external source such as a database.
|Despite its name, the task does not upload Collections. The task creates Collections in the Imago Portal ready for Image upload.|
- Load a previously Saved Default, if relevant.
- If no Loaded Default, either create a CSV file containing the Workpace, Dataset and Collection on each row and select CSV file OR click Data Connection and provide connection details to an external database which contains this data.
- Select the prepared CSV file.
- The Imago Portal uses specific names for the storage of your Images and associated Attributes. For example, Workspace, Dataset, Collection. If you use different names in your supplied data, Imago Connect needs to know how to treat these. In other words, which name(s) in your file map(s) to the name(s) in the Imago Portal. Using the below CSV, two Collections will be uploaded (created) on the Imago Portal. Whiles Workspace and Dataset are intuitively mappable for Imago Connect, Drillholes is not. Drillholes needs to be mapped to Collection. Click Field Mappings:
- If the CSV file does not contain a Workspace, select a Workspace from the dropdown list.
- If the CSV file does not contain a Dataset, select a Dataset from the dropdown list. The Collection(s) will be uploaded (created) in the selected Dataset.
- To upload (create) Collections using the contents of the CSV file, leave the entry as '*', otherwise supply a Collection value.
- Save the supplied entries to a template (Save Defaults) for reuse if you wish. Click upload to start the task.
Prior to upload, the Imago Portal looked like this:
After upload, the Collections have been created:
|Explore the Imago Web Portal|
|Edit Images and Collections|
|Export a List of Collections or Images|
|Upload Images to the Imago Portal|
|Imago Capture X Overview|
|Edit Images Data Before and After Upload|