|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Move Imageries with their Images between Collections|
This article describes how to move Imagery Types and all associated Images between Collections using Image Tools.
To access Image Tools, click My Workspaces from the top-right dropdown menu:
From the Settings Options on the left-hand side, click Image Tools:
Click the Arrow to the right of Selected to access an option.
Move Imageries with their Images between Collections
As the name implies, this option provides the means to move Imagery Types, including all Images, between Collections.
A source and destination Collection must first be selected on the Imagery page.
I want to move three intervals:
- 0 - 3.4
- 3.4 to 6.78
- 6.78 to 10.2
from the AADD0141 Collection to the AADD0146 Collection. They have wrongly been uploaded.
First, I select the Collections from the Imagery page:
From Image Tools, select:
- Move Imagery Types with their Images between Collections.
- The source Collection contains the Imagery Type to be moved (in this example Mine Development/Drilling/AADD0141).
- The destination Collection (in this example Mine Development/Drilling/AADD0146).
- The Imagery Type (in this example, Core Boxes Area One (Dry, Wet, Dry Uncropped, Wet Uncropped). Images and their ranges (for downhole images) for the selected Imagery Type are displayed. Note, in this example, in this example intervals from 10.2 onwards, already exist in the destination Collection.
- The images are to be archived (at three intervals only in this example).
A warning message will be displayed if any interval in the source Collection is selected and that interval already exists in the destination Collection. The Move button will not be displayed:
To deselect all, scroll to the top, hold the Shift key and click the check box alongside the first Imagery.
- Click Move. A Summary Dialog is displayed:
Click Move to begin the process. When complete, the Image Tool resets. There is no confirmation. To confirm the Move, I can review on the Imagery page. Imageries for the three intervals are now located in AADD0146:
And have been moved from AADD0141:
Please sign in to leave a comment.