|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Create a Schedule|
Imago Connect provides the mean to schedule one or more tasks. This is accessed through the Scheduling Task which utilises Saved Defaults from any of the tasks from the left hand menu. There is a large degree of flexibility provided in terms of timing. For example this could be hourly, daily or weekly.
Task Scheduling also provides the ability to initiate an immediate Run or to Delete a Schedule.
|Imago Connect must be running for the Task Schedules to run.|
Create a Schedule
When creating your first Schedule, the dialog looks like this:
- Enter a name for the schedule. Eventually you may have a number of schedules, so make sure you provide a meaningful name.
- From the dropdown list, select the Task which you wish to schedule. This is essentially a list of tasks available from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select the Saved Default. In this example it is Firefly Drilling Core. Imago Connect will list only those Saved Defaults associated with the selected Task.
|If it always good practice to Save Defaults for any task you run on a regular basis, regardless of whether you Schedule these or not. It means that you can populate using Load Defaults, next time.|
- Select a Date and Time for the task to run. This defaults to the current date and time.
- Select whether the schedule is hourly, daily or weekly and provide a numeric value. For example 1 weeks will ensure the task runs every week at the nominated time.
Click Create to create the schedule.
After a task is created, the following dialog is presented (I have created one other task to demonstrate some features):
As more schedules are created over time, the list will grow. This dialog provides an intuitive means to manage multiple schedules.
Columns are self-explanatory.
- Click View Log to see a summary log of the executed task:
- Click Run to force the scheduled task to run immediately. When a task is being Run, the colour of the task changes to magenta and the status changes to Running. Schedules always appear in time sequenced order from latest run to oldest run. See first image in this section.
- Click Delete to permanently delete the scheduled task.
- Click Schedule Log to see a fully summary of all tasks that have been run:
- Click Refresh to refresh the List to see updates to time and status.
- Click Add to Create a new schedule.
|Create a 3D Drillhole Georeferenced Textured Mesh (*.obj) from your Images|
|Export Images to a Local Drive|
|Upload Attributes (Assay Example) from a CSV File|
|Export a List of Collections or Images|
Please sign in to leave a comment.