|SKIP AHEAD TO
Imago Connect + Tools provides a simple means to export all Attributes associated with images stored in the Imago Portal using an intuitive interface. Exported Attributes are placed in a CSV file.
- Configure export settings which involves selecting a Workspace, Dataset, Collection and Imagery Type.
- Select a folder location on the local drive for the CSV file.
- To limit to x number of days since the Attribute was last changed, provide an integer value for Days Since Updated.
- If an Attribute of type Colour is associated with your images, it is possible to have an Action which extracts the Colour from the image. Traces can then be displayed using these colours in the mining/geological software package. Currently Leapfrog only supports this feature:
- As with most Imago Connect Tasks, it is possible to Save all settings and reuse them at a later date (Load).
In the above example, Workspace, Dataset and Collection have been provided by selecting from the associated dropdown lists.
|Use the symbol '*' for any Workspace, Dataset, Collection, Imagery Type to download all. e.g. In the above example, all Imagery Types will be downloaded for the selected Workspace, Dataset and Collection.
Days Since Updated (7) ensures only attributes which have been updated/added in the last 7 days will be exported.
The top 3 rows of the file produced for this export looks like this:
|Core Boxes Images will have startDepth, endDepth, StartBox and EndBox columns populated. Point data will have X, Y, Z populated.
|Imago Connect Overview