|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Upload Assay Results (Attributes)|
|View Uploaded Attributes on the Imago Portal|
Introduction to Uploading with Connect
This Article explains how to use Imago Connect + Tools to upload Assay Attributes, and relates to Create Attributes (Assay Example). However, the principles are the same for any Attributes to be uploaded to the Imago Portal.
|Before Attributes can be uploaded, they must be created on the Imago Portal. Create Attributes (Assay Example).|
With Attributes defined on the Imago Portal, assay results can be uploaded either from a CSV file or by connecting to an external source such as a database.
In this article, you will learn how to upload from a CSV file.
For downhole results, the CSV file must contain (Field and Attribute names are flexible - you will be asked to map to the Portals expected names before the upload):
- Hole name - which will map to a Collection
- Depth From
- Depth To
- Columns containing the Attributes
For point data, there should be X, Y and Z columns (again, they can be called anything).
Here is some example data:
Upload Assay Results (Attributes)
The steps you will follow are:
1. Open Imago Connect + Tools
2. Select the Upload Attributes task
3. Select the CSV file containing the Attributes:
4. Map the fields (Column Name) from the file to those existing on the Imago Portal (Imago Column Name):
Select from the dropdown list columns from the file where necessary.
5. Map Fields and Attributes in the file to those existing on the Imago Portal:
6. Select the Imagery Type (defined on the Imago Portal - See Create Attributes (Assay Example).
7. Optionally filter on Collection and/or Imagery Type. This is useful if, for example, the file contains multiple collections and you wish to limit.
8. Optionally Save Defaults for reuse
9. Click Upload
The Upload proceeds.
Putting it together:
View Uploaded Attributes on the Imago Portal
Finally, with the attribute data uploaded , they can be visualised: