|SKIP AHEAD TO|
Imago Connect + Tools provides a simple method to upload images to the Imago Portal using an intuitive interface.
|The  signifies either/or combination. For core tray for core tray Imagery Types columns should be StartDepth, EndDepth or NAME, X,Y,Z for point data types. NAME (optional) is useful to signify, for example, the point location (e.g. South Face - 03').|
- Select the Upload Images task from the left hand panel.
- Select a CSV file which contains the required fields for the upload (2 on the screenshot).
- Map the fields to the Imago Portal expected fields (3 on the screenshot).
- Click Upload to initiate the upload.
1. Click Select and navigate to the local folder containing the CSV file.
|If the Export Images task was previously used with Generate Export List enabled, the same CSV file can be used for this task.|
How to Easily Copy All filenames path in a folder to Excel in Windows
1. Open excel and then navigate to the folder that contains the files.
2. Navigate to Folder and Select All the Files
Navigate to the folder that contains the files. In the folder that contains the files, select all the files in the folder. You can use the shortcut keys, Ctrl + a.
3. Hold Shift + Right-click
Now, holding the Shift key, hover over your selection and right-click.
In the window that pops up, click Copy as path. This copies the file path of all the files to the Clipboard.
4. Paste Filepaths in Excel
2. Click Field Mapping. The Definitions dialog opens, listing columns identified in the file (highlighted) on the right-hand side and the required Imago fields on the left-hand side. shows the fields required for image upload:
Column names in the file need to be the same as the required names, however, whatever name is used, it must map to the required Imago name. Imago Connect will automatically map identically named columns in the CSV to the expected names.
In this example, all but one column have been automatically mapped. For any column which requires mapping, select the Imago column name on the left-hand sided and click the column on the right hand side, then select the relevant column from the dropdown list (derived from the columns in the file):
In the above example, Capture Type represents the type of capture e.g. Face, Surface Sample and will be mapped to Name.
|For core tray images, ensure StartDepth and End Depth in the CSV file are populated. Conversely, for point data, such as surface samples, ensure X, Y and Z are populated.|
|Data Hierarchy within Imago|
|Import Images and Watcher Directory Options|
|Upload a Single Picture to Imago|