|SKIP AHEAD TO|
Imago Connect + Tools provides a simple method to upload images to the Imago Portal using an intuitive interface.
|The  signify an either/or combination. For core tray for core tray Imagery Types columns should be StartDepth, EndDepth or NAME, X,Y,Z for point data types. Name is useful to signify, for example, the point location (e.g. South Face - 03') You can populate and it will store it but they are optional.|
- Select the Upload Images task from the left hand panel.
- Select a CSV file which contains the essential fields for the upload.
- Map the fields to the Imago Portal expected fields.
- Click Upload to initiate the upload.
1. Click Select and navigate to the local folder containing the CSV file.
|If you have used the Export Images task with the Generate Export List enabled, you can use the same CSV file to upload images.|
2. Click Field Mapping. The CSV Column list (highlighted in the screenshot) shows the expected fields required for image upload. The Definitions Dialog opens:
You do not need to have the same column names in the csv as those expected by the Imago Portal. However, Imago Connect will automatically map identically named columns in the CSV to the expected names. In this example, all but one column have been automatically mapped. For any column which requires mapping, click the column on the right hand side and select the appropriate column from the dropdown list (built from the columns in the CSV file).
In the above example, Capture Type represents the type of capture e.g. Face, Surface Sample and will be mapped to Name.
|For core tray images, ensure StartDepth and End Depth in the CSV file are populated. Conversely, for point data, such as surface samples, ensure X, Y and Z are populated.|
|Data Hierarchy within Imago|
|Import Images and Watcher Directory Options|
|Upload a Single Picture to Imago|