Capture. Edit. Upload.
Imago Capture X is the new version of Imago Capture and is available from the download section of the website. It allows you to capture new imagery by controlling a supported camera or uploading pictures from your local computer. The software provides the functionalities required to perform frame and core cropping, box assignation, and from and to depth assignation.
In this article you are going to see:
- For End-Users - Capabilities of This Solution
- For Administrators - the configuration of the software
- Use Cases - How to use the solution
For End-Users - Capabilities of This Solution
- Capturing Images.
- Importing Images and Watcher Directory Options.
- Using the Frame and Core Cropping Tools.
- Editing Images Data Before and After Uploading.
- Image Gallery Browsing.
- Capture Profiles: Importing and management
For Administrators - Configuration of the Software
- How to Migrate from Imago Capture 1.4.55 to Imago Capture X.
- Setting Up the Capture X Profiles on Imago Portal and in the Software.
Use Cases - How to Use the Solution
- How to Capture and upload Images.
- How to use the platform for Migration purposes.
Other Imago Solutions
- Imago Portal - Overview
- Imago Connect + Tools - Overview
- Imago Mobile - Overview
- Imago Hardware