|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Obtain a List of Images|
Imago Connect + Tools provides the means to derive a list of images within a local directory using the Scan Directory task.
|Make sure you have the latest version of Imago Connect + Tools (Downloads Section).|
The steps to obtain a list of images within a directory are:
- Open Imago Connect + Tools. then login to your account.
- Select the Scan Directory, from the left menu.
- Load Defaults, if previous values have been saved.
- Choose the appropriate Folder and File structure format from the dropdown list.
- Select the Directory (Folder) to be scanned and the list export location.
- Save Defaults, for future use.
- Click Scan.
Obtain a List of Images
When logged in, select Scan Directory from the sidebar menu located on the left.
1. Choose the Folder and File structure Format
Click the dropdown list and select the convention you wish to use. The generated list will adopt the selected convention:
Click the dropdown list and select the convention you wish to use. The generated list will identify each image using the selected convention:
2. Select Folders
Select the folder to be scanned.
Select the folder in which Imago Connect + Tools will save the list as a CSV file. Select your choice of separation character to be used from the dropdown list.
|It is recommended you save your entries as Defaults. These can be loaded next time.|
Click Scan. Depending on the amount on the number of images, generation of the list may take a little while. Open the export location folder to inspect the file containing the image list.
This task can also be implemented using a Windows Command Prompt (Scanning a Directory for Images).
|Export Images to a Local Drive|
|Upload Images to the Imago Portal|
|Upload Attributes (Assay Example) from a CSV File|
|Export Attributes to a Local Drive|
Please sign in to leave a comment.