User Roles give Administrators and Subscription Owners the ability to control what users can do within the Imago ecosystem, without giving full administrator access. A Role is a collection of Permissions which could be based on a job function. Permissions are assigned to Roles and Roles are assigned to Users.
Imago provides three main roles for the users: Owner (Administrator), Collaborator, and Viewer. Also, a user can be a Subscription Owner fo the whole subscription.
Subscription Owners: This user has access to all workspaces, can create content, and delete it. Also, it can create and assign roles to users.
Owner: This user has access within the workspace, can create and delete content. It can only see the workspaces to which it is assigned.
Collaborator: This user can create content, cannot delete it.
Viewer: This user can only log in to view the information. It cannot create, delete, or edit the content.
Creating, and assigning Users
1. First, you'll need to be a Subscription Owner or an Owner (Administrator), if you are not, please contact us.
2. Once in the portal, on the Settings page, go to the User Management tab to create a new user.
3. Once you've created a new user, you can assign them to a specific Workspace, then you will have the option of selecting the user role: Collaborator or Viewer .
Benefits of these Features:
• Enforce company security policy with flexible role-based access control
• Empower an admin to assign roles to users and grant permissions based on the positions in the companies.