Imago's global technical support network ensures your geoscientists have access to the productivity tools they need. Issues are efficiently resolved through agent-assisted support. We work with ticket support escalation that addresses the best industry requirements.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services, and related components.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Workdays Monday – Friday.
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Support Coverage and Hours of Operation
Imago offer support from the following region and time zones:
|Support Region||Time Zone||Coverage hours||Language|
|North America||Phoenix, Arizona, EE. UU. (GMT-7)||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||English - Spanish|
|South America||Bogotá, Colombia (GMT-5)||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||English - Spanish|
Imago offers a global support model where customers can send emails to the support team and a representative will respond in the shortest time possible. Please email email@example.com if you need help or technical support. After the support team responds, if no response has been received from the customer in two weeks, the case ticket will be closed.
Available self-help resources
Find the latest Imago's software updates on the Downloads page.