|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|View and Work with the Demonstration Data|
|Interface with Geology and Mine Planning Applications|
This article provides a brief guide to view core and chip tray images in the Imago Web Portal using the demonstration account.
1. Open www.imago.live and click Try It Now!
2. Login in using these credentials:
3. Username: ImagoDemo1 Password: ImagoDemo1 > Click Sign in
View the Demonstration Data
The Imago has two modes of operation:
- Editing Off;
- Editing On.
Editing Off is purely a viewing mode and, depending on the permissions assigned to you, Editing On may not be available to you.
This can be verified by clicking the option. With editing permissions, this will change to Editing on:
In this Section, Editing is Off.
Let's view some imagery as we explore the Portal. Click 'Downhole' in the 'Firefly Resource Development' workspace. A list of drillholes are displayed.
1. Select AADD0141:
Imagery associated with this drillhole is displayed in the Active Imagery panel and also on the light table (on by default). Try clicking and dragging the imagery on the Light table to see what happens.
2. Now click Image Gallery to see what happens.
Images are displayed in a grid. This is useful when you wish to move to another selection to either work with that image or archive, for example.
3. Click the Light table button again (top right).
4. Now use the mouse wheel to zoom in/out:
5. With the Light table still enabled, Uncheck 'Core Boxes', and check 'Downhole Wet'.
6. Use the mouse wheel to Zoom. Click and drag to reposition image on light table:
7. Data may be added to the view by selecting from the list of drill holes (shown below). Drag and zoom as needed.
8. To access Collections which may be hidden in Active Imagery, minimise the 'Drilling Core' Collection:
9. Now add the Collections as shown, reposition and zoom:
Any type of imagery may be added, for display alongside the core or chip images. For example:
- Geophysical logs
- Televiewer images
- Hyperspectral or images representing XRF readings, to name a few.
10. Let's have a look at the imagery from a downhole perspective. Change the imagery displayed in on the light table as shown. On the lower right, click the button to display to scale:
11. Left mouse click on the light table to display a yellow line indicating depth at the mouse cursor position.
12. Use the Ctrl key together with mouse click/drag up and down to adjust the depth of each image. This is a visual adjustment - depths are not saved:
13. To view chip trays, close all the Active Imagery by clicking the 'x' for each. Once done, select 'Downhole Chips':
14. Make the selections in the Active Imagery area as shown below. Zoom in using the mouse wheel to see the value of high-quality images maintained in the Imago environment:
If imagery has been assigned coordinates via Imago Mobile or an alternative workflow, these can be viewed in the Imago Map view. The demonstration workspace is "Blackfly Exploration":
Interface with Geology and Mine Planning Applications
This image shows the display of the corresponding image in Imago by selecting a drill hole trace in a geology/mine planning tool (Surpac).
|Here is a list of applications that interface with Imago: https://www.imago.live/connect/|
This has been a brief introduction to working with the Imago Portal. Click one of the links below to continue your journey.
Link the Imago Portal to Downstream External Applications:
Please sign in to leave a comment.