When opening the Imago Capture application on devices that have a high DPI/resolution display (4K displays) the following may occur;
- Text is very tiny and hard to read
- Text labels are cut off/cropped
- Input boxes are different sizes
Below is an example.
The solution is to override the device's default settings for scaling on high DPI displays for individual programs/applications.
- Open the Imago Capture app's Properties
- right click on the desktop shortcut, or
- open the application
- right click the icon in the task bar
- right click again on the application name
- click on Properties