In order to simplify the interoperability of Imago with acQuire we have created a set of acQuire objects that allow acQuire user to:
- Download - Download images in Imago using an acQuire Script
- OBJ Mesh - Download an OBJ mesh that can be imported into your Geologic Modeling package. The corresponding acQuire script object uses the coordinates and survey in acQuire to place the images in Imago next to the drillhole trace.
- Link - Populate a virtual field in acQuire with a URL link to the images in Imago.
Object: "Imago Download Images.qsql"
To download all holes in a dataset use the "*" wildcard.
Object: "Create Mesh.qsql"
Object: "ImagoParameters.qsql", "ImagoSync.qsql", "ImagoPhotos.qfrm"
- Run script ImagoParameters.qsql
- Rebuild workspace cache
- Open ImagoSync.qsql
- Update User / Password
- Execute script, do not change any parameters on first run
- To update a drillhole with new information after it has been synchronized move it back from the processed list to the pending drillholes list
- Open ImagoPhotos.qfrm to view the URL paths to Imago
- Add the IM_URL2IMAGO virtual field to your Geology and Assay Compound definitions so you can launch the URL while navigating a form.