In order to simplify the interoperability of Imago with GIM Suite we have created a set of objects that allow a GIM Suite user to:
- Download - Download images in Imago using a GIM Suite Script
- OBJ Mesh - Download an OBJ mesh that can be imported into your Geologic Modeling package. The corresponding GIM Suite script object uses the coordinates and survey in GIM Suite to place the images in Imago next to the drillhole trace.
- Link - Populate a virtual field in GIM Suite with a URL link to the images in Imago.
Object: "Imago Download Images.qsql"
To download all holes in a dataset use the "*" wildcard.
Object: "Create Mesh.qsql"
Object: "ImagoParameters.qsql", "ImagoSync 1.0.qsql", "ImagoPhotos.qfrm", "ImagoBackup 1.0.qsql"
- Run script ImagoParameters.qsql
- Rebuild workspace cache
- Open ImagoSync.qsql
- Update User / Password
- Execute script, do not change any parameters on first run
- To update a drillhole with new information after it has been synchronized select it and then press Change Mark button.
- Open ImagoPhotos.qfrm to view the URL paths to Imago
- Add the IM_URL2IMAGO virtual field to your Geology and Assay Compound definitions so you can launch the URL while navigating a form.