|SKIP AHEAD TO|
|Enable Imago to Synchronize Collections and Images Metadata with an acQuire GIM Suite Database|
|Download and backup images from Imago Collections|
|Download an OBJ mesh that can be imported into acQuire GIM Suite|
In this article, you will learn how to integrate the acQuire GIM Suite with Imago using some ready to run acQuire 4 Objects. These will simplify the interoperability of Imago and facilitate the smooth interaction and exchange of data between an acQuire 4 database and Imago.
Check out this video to see just how easy it is to integrate acQuire Arena with Imago:
Enable Imago to Synchronize Collections and Images Metadata with an acQuire GIM Suite Database.
Use the Imago Synch acQuire script object to configure an acQuire GIM Suite database to allow Imago to synchronise your images and metadata.
1. Download the four required objects, extract and open in your workspace. Populate and run the script object ImagoSyncInstall.qsql:
|Ensure the values entered into the script object match those stored in the Imago Portal.|
2. Rebuild the Workspace Cache. It is important to force acQuire 4 to refresh metadata stored in the database.
3. Open the ImagoSyncT.qimp import object:
- Populate your Imago Login and Password.
- Click 1. Generate List File: This will generate a file which contains image information (not the actual images) downloaded from Imago.
- Click 2. Preview Data: This is optional. The list file contents are displayed.
- Click 3. Import Data: The contents of the list file are imported into the acQuire 4 database.
4. Verify synchronized information using the following Form Objects:
- ImagoCollar.qfrm: Display a summary of synchronized images by Collection:
- ImagoPhotos.qfrm: Display synchronized image records:
After completing steps 1-3, the following derived fields will be created, which may be added to acQuire 4 objects:
As an alternative to steps 1 to 4 above, Download and extract the standalone ImagoSyncCollar.qsql object which verifies if a collection exists in Imago and enables links for intervals. The following derived fields may be used:
Download and backup images from Imago Collections
Download, extract and run the ImagoBackupT.qsql script object:
Download an OBJ mesh that can be imported into acQuire GIM Suite
Download, extract and run the ImagoObjMesh.qsql script object to download an OBJ mesh file which may be imported into acQuire GIM Suite:
The Imago Connect+Tools application must be downloaded and installed before running this object.
Link Imago to Downstream External Applications: